Collaborative Activities with Takara Bio Cellartis Clonetech
CardioExcyte 96 SyncroPatch 3984PE Patchliner Application Note
Cells kindly provided by Takara-Clonetech.
Patchliner application note: (0.5 MB)
Cells were kindly provided by Takara Bio Europe AB.
The CardioExcyte 96 allows for
• Non-invasive, label-free measurements of beating cardiomyocyte networks
• 96 recording wells in parallel with 1 ms time resolution
• Quick experiments or long-term compound effects on cardiotoxicity
• Real-time access to beating parameters
• Outstanding software for data analysis and export
• Cost effcient consumables - 96-well format
Cardiomyocytes - Effects of sotalol on impedance (left) and EFP (right) signals of Cellartis Cardiomyocytes
Impedance (left) and EFP signals (right) in control conditions (A) and 1 μM sotalol (B) are shown.
Irregular beating can be observed in the presence of sotalol.
Cardiomyocytes - Effects of verapamil on impedance (left) and EFP (right) signals of Cellartis Cardiomyocytes
(A) Impedance (left) and EFP signals (right) in control conditions
(B) Upon application of 10 nM verapamil
(C) Upon application of 100 nM verapamil.
(D) The mean beats for impedance (left) and EFP (right) are shown in D