Title: "Single channel recording of a mitochondrial calcium uniporter"
Title: "Mechanism-specific assay design facilitates the discovery of Nav1.7-selective inhibitors"
09.01.2018: Frontiers Research Topic Ebook "Ion channel screening: advances in technologies and analysis"
Title: "Characterization of a KCNB1 variant associated with autism, intellectual disability, and epilepsy"
More Articles ...
- 13.12.2017: Fill your Christmas stocking with Port-a-Patch chips and accessories!
- 01.12.2017: Get your next high ranking publication with the Port-a-Patch - end of year sale!
- 07.12.2017: New PatchControl HT Software Release for the Patchliner
- 24.11.2017: New Port-a-Patch paper on the inhibitory effect of an antitumor-analgesic peptide on NaV1.4 and NaV1.5
- 14.11.2017: Thanks to all presenters and attendees of this year's European User Meeting
- 13.11.2017: New Vesicle Prep Pro and Port-a-Patch Nature Scientific Reports paper: Organelle membrane derived patches
- 10.11.2017: New Orbit mini paper the Fluc channel
- 19.09.2017: New Port-a-Patch paper on mechanosensitive TREK-2 channel
- 12.09.2017: Upcoming Webinar on CiPA II
- 12.09.2017: New Port-a-Patch paper on Store-operated Currents (SOCs) in Colon Cancer Cells