Title: "A Hybrid Model for Safety Pharmacology on an Automated Patch Clamp Platform: Using Dynamic Clamp to Join iPSC-Derived Cardiomyocytes and Simulations of IK1 Ion Channels in Real-Time"
22.01.2018: New publication featuring CardioExcyte 96 data in Journal of Molecular and Cellular Cardiology
Title: "Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy-linked mutation in troponin T causes myofibrillar disarray and pro-arrhythmic action potential changes in human iPSC cardiomyocytes"
Title: "An update on the advancing high-throughput screening techniques for patch clamp-based ion channel screens: implications for drug discovery"
More Articles ...
- 12.01.2018: New Port-a-Patch and VPP paper in BBRC
- 10.01.2018: New SyncroPatch 768PE paper published in PNAS
- 09.01.2018: Frontiers Research Topic Ebook "Ion channel screening: advances in technologies and analysis"
- 21.12.2017: Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- 20.12.2017: New SyncroPatch 768PE paper published in Neurology Genetics
- 13.12.2017: Fill your Christmas stocking with Port-a-Patch chips and accessories!
- 01.12.2017: Get your next high ranking publication with the Port-a-Patch - end of year sale!
- 07.12.2017: New PatchControl HT Software Release for the Patchliner
- 24.11.2017: New Port-a-Patch paper on the inhibitory effect of an antitumor-analgesic peptide on NaV1.4 and NaV1.5
- 14.11.2017: Thanks to all presenters and attendees of this year's European User Meeting