09.06.2017 | Nanion Automated Patch Clamp User Meeting USA 2017
Conference Venue: Hyatt Regency Hotel, 575 Memorial Dr., Cambridge MA 02139, USA
- 8:15AM to 9:00AM Breakfast and Registration –Charles View Ballroom 16th Floor
- 9:00AM to 9:15AM Welcome & Introduction: Rodolfo Haedo, Senior Vice President Nanion Technologies
- 9:15AM to 10:00AM -Keynote- Dr. Chris Miller, Professor. Biochemistry, Brandeis University "A Weird Ion Channel for a Very Weird Ion"
- 10:00AM to 10:30AM Dr. Alfred George, Professor and Chair, Department of Pharmacology Northwestern University "Automated electrophysiology of iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes"
- 10:30AM to 11:00AM Dr. Tim Strassmaier Senior Scientist Nanion "Pursuit of TRP channel targets with the SyncroPatch384PE"
- 11:00AM to 11:15AM Break (Coffee and snacks) Posters Foyer Area 16th Floor
- 11:15AM to 11:45AM Andrew Allen, and Dr. David Baez Broad Institute "The Agony and the Ecstasy: Characterization of Disease-Related Ion Channel Variants using the SyncroPatch 384PE"
- 11:45AM to 12:15PM Dr. Bjorn Knollmann, Director, Vanderbilt Center for Arrhythmia Research "Modeling heart disease with human iPSC-derived cardiomyocytes – First Experiences with CardioExcyte 96"
- 12:15PM to 1:15PM Lunch (16th Floor)
- 1:15PM to 2:00PM -Keynote Presentation- Dr. Owen McManus, CTO Q-State Biosciences Inc. "Phenotypic Assays of Neuronal function to support Drug Discovery"
- 2:00PM to 2:30PM Dr. Maria Barthmes Application Scientist Nanion Munich "Targeting Transporters: High throughput screening and characterization of membrane transporters and pumps with the SURFE2R 96SE"
- 2:30PM to 3:00PM Dr. Matt Fuller Senior Scientist, Icagen "Advancing Early Drug Discovery with the SyncroPatch 384PE at Icagen"
- 3:00PM to 3:30PM Dr. Greg Kaczorowski, CEO Kanalis "Lessons Learned in Drugging Ion Channels from Prosecuting the Novel ROMK Target"
- 3:30PM to 4:00PM Poster and Coffee Break- Foyer Area 16th Floor
- 4:00PM to 4:30PM Dr. Srinivasan Venkatachalan, Assist Principal Scientist, Chromocell "Ion channel Therapeutic Discovery and Development effort at Chromocell Corporation using Patchliner"
- 4:30PM to 5:00PM Dr. Carlos Vanoye Research Assoc. Professor Northwestern University "High Throughput Functional Analysis of Ion Channel Gene Variants"
Call for posters:
Posters will be on display for the whole day on June 9th; submission is free of charge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a title and brief abstract before May 21st
Note: Poster boards can accommodate 2ft by 2.5ft or 3x4ft posters.
Download the USA User Meeting Booklet 2017 here.
Registration: Free to attend.