MUNICH, GERMANY, January 13, 2016 -- Nanion Technologies is pleased to announce that Frank Henrichsen has accepted the position of Director of Global Sales. Frank Henrichsen has a solid technical and commercial track record in life science industry, and is one of the pioneers in the global deployment of automated patch clamp systems in pharmaceutical companies and CROs.
11.01.2016 | New Nature Nanotechnology Publication: Orbit 16 Used for Exciting Research on Synthetic DNA Nanopores
MUNICH, GERMANY, January 11, 2016 -- Scientist from University College London and Nanion Technologies just published their work in Nature Nanotechnology, where the Orbit 16 was used to characterize synthetic DNA nanopores.
03.11.2015 | Nanion’s SyncroPatch is Preferred Technology for Patch Clamp-Based High Throughput Screening
MUNICH, GERMANY, November 3, 2015 - According to a recent survey among automated patch clamp users, performed by HTStec Ltd., respondents favour Nanion’s instrumentation regarding cost, throughput, stability and support. Additionally, Nanion has the most appealing platforms for future purchase according to the survey.
11.08.2015 | New Genedata Ready-to-Run Delivers Out-of-the-Box Integration with Leading Screening Devices IntelliCyt , Labcyte, Nanion Technologies
MUNICH, GERMANY, August 11 2015 -- "New Genedata Ready-to-Run Delivers Out-of-the-Box Integration with Leading Screening Devices IntelliCyt , Labcyte, Nanion Technologies, and Thermo Scientific sign up as first partners for turnkey instrument integrations that effortlessly enable researchers to plug in new instruments to analysis pipelines.
More Articles ...
- 17.07.2015 | From fundamental research to applications - CeNS Innovation Award 2015 for junior nanoscientists
- 10.06.2015 | Team from Germany and France find new biological pore for polymer sizing
- 31.03.2015 | Nanion Technologies Appoints James Costantin as Director of Customer Relations
- 10.02.2015 | Cardiac Researchers at National Heart Centre Singapore Acquire First SyncroPatch 384/768PE in Asia
- 22.01.2015 | Nanion TWIns With Stem Cells as New Facilities Are Opened in Japan and USA
- 15.10.2014 | Prestigious Academic Facility at Northwestern University Acquires the SyncroPatch 384/768PE
- 17.09.2014 | The Team Behind Nanion Technologies Nominated for the Deutscher Zukunftspreis– the Federal President’s Award for Technology and Innovation
- 01.09.2014 | Nanion’s Port-a-Patch Convinces Researchers at the Woods Hole and Cold Spring Harbor Summer Programs