25. - 26.10.2017 | Nanion's 8th User Meeting Munich
Conference Venue: Nanion headquarters, Ganghoferstraße 70a, Munich
- Carolin Gerbeth, Sanofi Frankfurt, Germany
- Gregor Madej, University of Regensburg
- Felix von Haniel, Ncardia
- Arne Hansen, UKT Hamburg, Germany
- Tobias Brügmann, University of Bonn, Germany
- Joachim Wegener, University of Regensburg
- Oliver Reinhardt, MPI for Experimental Medicine, Göttingen, Germany
- Sabine Lange, Cellular Dynamics
- Herbert Himmel, Bayer, Wuppertal, Germany
- Kristine Calloe, University of Copenhagen
- Verity Talbot, AstraZeneca, UK
- Aaron Gerlach, Icagen
- David Dalrymple, SB Drug Discovery
- Lars Kästner, Saarland University, Germany
- Dan Klærke, University of Copenhagen
- John Kasianowicz, NIST
Click here to read the booklet of the 8th User Meeting in 2017.
The event is free. If you are interested to attend register here.
Download here the flyer for information on recommended hotels and public transportation to the headquarters.
(Please note spaces are limited and Nanion reserves the right to give preference to existing clients.)
Posters and oral presentations:
As last year, we are organising a symposium and a poster session. If you are interested to present your data, please send an e-mail with your title and abstract to: email@example.com